Check availability at Coast Kamloops Hotel & Conference Centre
Comfort Room, Poolside (Coast Two Queens, Pool Side)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed (Coast King with Valley View)
Premium Suite (Coast Premium King Suite with Parlor)
Premium Suite, 2 Bedrooms (Coast Premium 2 BR Suite with Three Beds)
Comfort Room, 2 Queen Beds (Coast Two Queens)
Comfort Room, 2 Queen Beds, Pool View (Coast Two Queens with Atrium View)
Premium Suite, 2 Bedrooms (Coast Premium 2 BR Suite with 2 Queen)
Premium Suite, 1 King Bed (Coast Premium King Suite with Patio)
Premium Studio, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub (Coast Honeymoon Suite)
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds, Valley View (Coast Two Queens with Valley View)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Pool View (Coast King with Atrium View)
Premium Studio, 1 King Bed, Valley View (Coast Premium King Junior Suite)
Comfort Room, 2 Queen Beds, Kitchenette
About this property
Located in Kamloops, Coast Kamloops Hotel & Conference Centre is connected to the convention center, within a 5-minute drive of Aberdeen Mall and Tournament Capital Centre. This family-friendly hotel is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Thompson Rivers University and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Royal Inland Hospital.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 202 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy regional cuisine at ROMEOs Kitchen+Spirits, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Kamloops? This hotel has facilities measuring 30000 square feet (2787 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aberdeen Mall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tournament Capital Centre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Sunmore Ginseng Factory - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Thompson Rivers University - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Royal Inland Hospital - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Kamloops Museum and Archives - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Kamloops Art Gallery - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Sandman Centre - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Kamloops City Hall - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Lake City Casino Kamloops - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Thompson Park Shopping Mall - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Riverside Park - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Sagebrush Theatre - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Pioneer Park - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Exhibition Park - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
The preferred airport for Coast Kamloops Hotel & Conference Centre is Kamloops, BC (YKA) - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) and SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 20 for adults, CAD 8 and CAD 12 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.