Skip Global Header to Content
Choose your room
0 available out of 3 rooms
for your stay
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Property LocationWith a stay at Moxy Edinburgh Fountainbridge, you'll be centrally located in Edinburgh, a 6-minute walk from Edinburgh International Conference Centre and 11 minutes by foot from Princes Street. This eco-friendly hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Grassmarket and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from George Street.RoomsStay in one of 262 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.AmenitiesEnjoy the recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.DiningContinental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Edinburgh International Conference Centre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
King's Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Usher Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Royal Lyceum Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The Meadows - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Princes Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Grassmarket - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Edinburgh Gin Distillery - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Victoria Street - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
George Street - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Royal Mile - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Scotch Whisky Experience - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Camera Obscura and World of Illusions - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Charlotte Square - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Witchery Tours - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for Moxy Edinburgh Fountainbridge is Edinburgh Airport (EDI) - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
Offsite parking discounted rates available
24-hour fitness facilities
24-hour front desk
Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. This property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival. For more information, check local advisories before you book.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of We're Good To Go (UK) and Commitment to Clean (Marriott).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (WHO) and Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Offsite parking fee: GBP 10 per night (0.5 mi away)
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
^ Qantas Frequent Flyer members will earn 3 Qantas Points per A$1 value unless otherwise specified, for hotel stays booked through qantas.com/hotels, except Classic Hotel Rewards and Airbnb bookings. Points Club members will earn 25% more Qantas Points, and Points Club Plus members will earn 50% more Qantas Points. Qantas Points will be credited to your account at least 8 weeks after check-out. Qantas Points may be earned by the member in whose name the booking is made. Members will not be able to earn points on additional charges paid to the accommodation provider for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable).
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.