Casa Quinta en condominio Campestre el Peñon Girardot
Choose your room
6 Double Beds and 1 Twin Bed
10764 sq feet
Layout - 5 bedrooms and dining area
Relax - Private pool
Entertainment - 30-inch flat-screen TV with satellite channels
Food & Drink - Kitchen with refrigerator and cookware/dishware
Bathroom - 5 bathrooms and bathtub or shower
Comfort - Air conditioning
Need to Know - Housekeeping on request, toothbrush and toothpaste not available, no cribs (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
El Penon Golf Course - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Peñalisa Plaza - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Lago Sol - 21.8 km / 13.6 mi
Piscilago Water Park - 25 km / 15.6 mi
Piscilago Zoo - 25.7 km / 16 mi
San Francisco de Asis Church - 29.5 km / 18.3 mi
Cafam Melgar - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
Chicoral Park - 31.4 km / 19.5 mi
Chicoral Church - 31.7 km / 19.7 mi
Gualanday Park - 40.9 km / 25.4 mi
Apulo Municipal Pool - 43.3 km / 26.9 mi
The nearest major airport is Ibague (IBE-Perales) - 64.6 km / 40.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and debit cards; cash is not accepted
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: COP 60000 per accommodation, per night
- Administrative fee: COP 100000 per accommodation, per stay
- For stays on or after January 1, 2022, residents of Colombia and non-residents staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Travelers on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Secured valet parking fee: COP 50000 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.