Casa Quinta con Piscina Privada
Choose your room
2 Double Beds, 2 Large Twin Bunk Beds, 1 Large Twin Bed and 2 Twin Beds
Overlooking the garden
Layout - 5 bedrooms, living room, and dining area
Entertainment - 32-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels
Food & Drink - Kitchen
Sleep - Bed sheets
Bathroom - 2 bathrooms, shower, and rainfall showerhead
Comfort - Air conditioning and heated floors
Need to Know - No cribs (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
El Penon Golf Course - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Peñalisa Plaza - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Lago Sol - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Piscilago Water Park - 20.8 km / 12.9 mi
Piscilago Zoo - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
San Francisco de Asis Church - 25 km / 15.6 mi
Cafam Melgar - 28.1 km / 17.5 mi
Chicoral Park - 33.1 km / 20.6 mi
Chicoral Church - 33.3 km / 20.7 mi
Gualanday Park - 42.6 km / 26.5 mi
Apulo Municipal Pool - 49.1 km / 30.5 mi
Cerro de Quininí Natural Park - 51.8 km / 32.2 mi
The nearest major airport is Ibague (IBE-Perales) - 63.9 km / 39.7 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- There is no hot water on site.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (WHO).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: COP 70000 per accommodation, per stay
- Administrative fee: COP 100000 per accommodation, per stay
- Service fee: 8 percent
- For stays on or after January 1, 2022, residents of Colombia and non-residents staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Travelers on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: COP 70000 per stay
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 8 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.