Apartamento Vista a la Playa Cartagena
Choose your room
2 Double Beds, 2 Twin Beds and 1 Large Twin Bed
Located on the top floor with beach views
Layout - 2 bedrooms, living room, and dining area
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - 32-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels
Food & Drink - Kitchen with oven
Bathroom - 2 bathrooms, shower, and rainfall showerhead
Comfort - Ceiling fan and heated floors
Need to Know - No cribs (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
Bocagrande Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Plaza Bocagrande Commercial Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Hospital Naval de Cartagena - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Rio Cartagena Casino - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Parque de La Marina - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Naval Museum Cartagena - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Alcaldia (City Hall) Cartagena - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Aduana Square - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Caribbean Naval Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Los Pegasos Dock - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Casa del Marques de Premio Real - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Cartagena Museum of Modern Art - 1.6 km / 1 mi
San Pedro - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Clock Tower - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Puerta del Reloj - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest major airport is Rafael Nunez Intl. Airport (CTG) - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
If you are planning to arrive after 9:30 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (WHO).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: COP 50000 per accommodation, per stay
- Service fee: 8 percent
- For stays on or after January 1, 2022, residents of Colombia and non-residents staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Travelers on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 8 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.