Skip Global Header to Content
Casa Quinta Privada Girardot
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Choose your room
1 / 9
5 Double Beds
Overlooking the garden
Layout - 3 bedrooms and living room
Relax - Private pool
Entertainment - 32-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels
Food & Drink - Kitchen
Bathroom - 2 bathrooms, shower, and rainfall showerhead
Comfort - Ceiling fan
Need to Know - No cribs (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationWhen you stay at this vacation home in Girardot, you'll be 14 minutes by car from Peñalisa Plaza. This vacation home is 5 mi (8 km) from El Penon Golf Course and 14.1 mi (22.6 km) from Lago Sol.RoomsMake yourself comfortable in this vacation home, which features a private pool and a flat-screen TV. A kitchen makes it easy to prepare your meals. Cable television is provided for your entertainment.Business, Other AmenitiesFree valet parking is available onsite.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Peñalisa Plaza - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
El Penon Golf Course - 8 km / 5 mi
Lago Sol - 22.6 km / 14.1 mi
Piscilago Water Park - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
Piscilago Zoo - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
Chicoral Park - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi
Chicoral Church - 30.1 km / 18.7 mi
San Francisco de Asis Church - 30.1 km / 18.7 mi
Cafam Melgar - 31.5 km / 19.6 mi
Apulo Municipal Pool - 35.6 km / 22.1 mi
Gualanday Park - 39.3 km / 24.4 mi
Iglesia Anapoima - 48.1 km / 29.9 mi
Liberia Park - 49.2 km / 30.6 mi
The nearest major airport is Ibague (IBE-Perales) - 63 km / 39.2 mi
Free valet parking
24-hour front desk
Wheelchair accessible – no
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (WHO).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: COP 60000 per accommodation, per stay
- For stays on or after January 1, 2022, residents of Colombia and non-residents staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Travelers on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 8 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901