Skip Global Header to Content
Hotel del Pacífico
Most popular facilities
This property is closed from May 31 2022 to December 31 2023 (dates subject to change).
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Choose your room
Deluxe Triple Room
1 / 5
Deluxe Triple Room
2 Double Beds
398-sq-foot room with pool views
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - 32-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels
Sleep - Bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, jetted bathtub, and separate shower with a rainfall showerhead
Practical - Desk and wardrobe or closet
Need to Know - No cribs (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationWhen you stay at Hotel del Pacífico in Siquinalá, you'll be 14.4 mi (23.1 km) from Volcan de Fuego.RoomsStay in one of 49 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.AmenitiesEnjoy the recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.DiningEnjoy a satisfying meal at Hotel del Pacífico serving guests of Hotel del Pacífico. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Volcan de Fuego - 23.1 km / 14.4 mi
Number of outdoor pools - 1
Number of restaurants - 1
Free self parking
24-hour front desk
Wheelchair accessible – no
Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (WHO).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 7 for adults and USD 7 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901