GIO Hotel Santa Marta Tama
GIO Hotel Santa Marta Tama
Check availability at GIO Hotel Santa Marta Tama
Superior Room, Courtyard View
Standard Room, Courtyard View
About this property
When you a stay at GIO Hotel Santa Marta Tama in Santa Marta, you'll be on the beach, just steps from Magdalena River and Malpelo Fauna and Flora Sanctuary. This beach hotel is 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Rodadero Beach and 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Blanca Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's beachfront restaurant, which features a bar/lounge and an ocean view. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Magdalena River - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Malpelo Fauna and Flora Sanctuary - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bello Horizonte Beach - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Zazue - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Rodadero Beach - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Mundo Marino Aquarium - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Santa Marta Theater - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Bahia de Santa Marta - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Mayorship of Santa Marta - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Customs House - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
San Juan Cultural Center - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Eduardo Santos Stadium - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Rodadero Sea Aquarium and Museum - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Blanca Beach - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
University of Magdalena - 13 km / 8 mi
The preferred airport for GIO Hotel Santa Marta Tama is Santa Marta (SMR-Simon Bolivar) - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2021, citizens of Colombia and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Foreigners on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 50000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: COP 50000 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.