Santorini Hotel & Resort
Santorini Hotel & Resort
Check availability at Santorini Hotel & Resort
Standard Double Room, 1 Bedroom
Junior Room, 1 Bedroom
Villa 6 Pax
Villa 12 Pax
Standard Triple Room, 1 Bedroom
Villa 9 Pax
About this property
With a stay at Santorini Hotel & Resort in Santa Marta, you'll be near the bay, within a 15-minute drive of Rodadero Beach and Bello Horizonte Beach. This beach hotel is 8.2 mi (13.3 km) from Santa Marta Beach and 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from Tayrona National Natural Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 73 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Restaurante Santorini, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge, the beach bar, or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Magdalena River - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bello Horizonte Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Zazue - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Rodadero Beach - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Mundo Marino Aquarium - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Blanca Beach - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Rodadero Sea Aquarium and Museum - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
University of Magdalena - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Parque de Los Novios - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Old San Juan de Dios Hospital Museum - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Marina Santa Marta - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Santa Marta Theater - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
Santa Marta Beach - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
Bahia de Santa Marta - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Mayorship of Santa Marta - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
The preferred airport for Santorini Hotel & Resort is Santa Marta (SMR-Simon Bolivar) - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 11000.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: COP 20000 for adults and COP 20000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 40000 per person (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.