Check availability at Santorini Hotel & Resort
Standard Double Room
Junior Double Room
Junior Twin Room
Standard Double Room, Balcony
Standard Twin Room
Standard Twin Room, Balcony
Junior Double Room, Balcony
Junior Double Room, Balcony, 2 twin beds
About this property
When you a stay at Santorini Hotel & Resort in Santa Marta, you'll be near the bay, just steps from Magdalena River and Bello Horizonte Beach. This beach hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Zazue and 4.6 mi (7.3 km) from Rodadero Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 73 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and blackout drapes/curtains, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Restaurante Santorini, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge, the beach bar, or the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Magdalena River - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bello Horizonte Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Zazue - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Rodadero Beach - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Mundo Marino Aquarium - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Rodadero Sea Aquarium and Museum - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Blanca Beach - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
University of Magdalena - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Old San Juan de Dios Hospital Museum - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Marina Santa Marta - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
Santa Marta Theater - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
Parque de Los Novios - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Santa Marta Beach - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Mayorship of Santa Marta - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Customs House - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
The preferred airport for Santorini Hotel & Resort is Santa Marta (SMR-Simon Bolivar) - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club; cash is not accepted
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for non-Columbian visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2022, residents of Colombia and non-residents staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Travelers on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: COP 20000 for adults and COP 20000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 40000 per person (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 88000.0 per night
- Facilities fee: COP 11000 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.