Check availability at Hotel Villa Romeo
Standard Double or Twin Room
Double Room Single Use, 1 Twin Bed
Double Room Single Use
Proserpina Fountain - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Catania Toy Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Cinema Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Le Ciminiere Fairs and Convention Center - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Historical Museum of the Landing in Sicily 1943 - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Palace of Culture - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Catania Port - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Massimo Bellini Theater - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Marella Ferrera Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Church of San Placido - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Porta Uzeda - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Palazzo Biscari - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Church of the Abbey of Sant'Agata - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Catania Harbour - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Elephants Palace - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Villa Romeo is Fontanarossa Airport (CTA) - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, and Eurocard; cash is not accepted
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5.00 for adults and EUR 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 4.00 per person (one-way)
- Secured self parking fee: EUR 10.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.