Best Western Hotel Mediterraneo
Best Western Hotel Mediterraneo
Check availability at Best Western Hotel Mediterraneo
Standard Room, 1 Twin Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Twin Beds
Standard Room, Multiple Beds
About this property
With a stay at Best Western Hotel Mediterraneo, you'll be centrally located in Catania, within a 10-minute drive of Via Etnea and Catania Cathedral. This hotel is 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from Catania Beach and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Catania Harbour.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 63 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature bidets and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Villa Majorana - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Bellini Gardens - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Church of St. Agatha the Vetere - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ursino Recovery Library - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Church of Sant'Agata in Prison - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Piazza Roma - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Metropolitan Theater - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Piazza Stesicoro - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Roman Amphitheater - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Via Etnea - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Benedictine Monastery of San Nicolo - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Via Crociferi - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Villa Cerami - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Botanical Garden of University of Catania - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Terme della Rotonda - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Hotel Mediterraneo is Fontanarossa Airport (CTA) - 7.2 km / 4.4 mi
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations. BWH Hotel Group in Italy advises that they will automatically enroll guests, who check in from June 1, 2020 - May 31, 2021, into the Stay Safe healthcare insurance program at no additional cost. BWH Hotel Group also advises that their program may cover benefits such as over the phone medical advice, healthcare assistance, return trip home, hospital expenses for treatments or urgent surgical procedures, and reimbursement in the case of forced prolonged stay. For full details of the program and what it covers, guests are recommended to contact the property.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in is available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 13 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.