Check availability at Lusia's Lagoon Chalets
Chalet, Ensuite, Garden Area
Chalet, Ensuite, Lagoon
Room, Ensuite, Lagoon View
Family Room, Ensuite
Elite Suite, Lagoon View
Deluxe Chalet, Ensuite, Garden Area
About this property
With a stay at Lusia's Lagoon Chalets, you'll be centrally located in Salelologa, 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Salelologa Ferry Terminal and 5.1 mi (8.1 km) from Salelologa Market. This family-friendly resort is 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from Afu Aau Falls and 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from Lano Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 guestrooms. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This resort also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with regional cuisine at CCs Restaurant and Bar, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge and dine alfresco. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Salelologa Ferry Terminal - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Salelologa Market - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
Afu Aau Falls - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Lano Beach - 25.2 km / 15.7 mi
Alofaaga Blowholes - 41.6 km / 25.9 mi
Saleaula Lava Field - 44.9 km / 27.9 mi
Lava Church Ruins - 50.7 km / 31.5 mi
The nearest major airport is Faleolo International Airport (APW) - 34.4 km / 21.4 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- This property requires a surcharge for late check-out.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests should notify this property well in advance of their anticipated arrival time in order to arrange ferry transfers. The first ferry leaves the wharf at 6 AM and the last one at 4 PM. Customers landing at the international airport after 4 PM will have to stay on the main island of Upulu and catch a ferry the following day.
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: WST 15 per hour (rates may vary)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 4 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.