Check availability at Heiseikan Shiosaitei Hanatsuki
Japanese Style Room with Private Open Air Bath, Ocean View, Smoking
Japanese & Western Style Room with Private Open Air Bath, Ocean View, Smoking
Japanese Style Room with Private Open Air Bath, Ocean View ( Dinner kaiseki ), Smoking
Japanese & Western Style Room with Private Open Air Bath, Ocean View ( Dinner kaiseki ),Smoking
About this property
With a stay at Heiseikan Shiosaitei Hanatsuki in Hakodate, you'll be by the sea, just a 4-minute walk from Hakodate Tropical Botanical Garden and 6 minutes by foot from Yunokawa Onsen. This ryokan is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Yunokawa Hot Spring and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Yukura Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as hot springs, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the ryokan's coffee shop/café. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hakodate Tropical Botanical Garden - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Yunokawa Onsen - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Yunokawa Hot Spring - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Yukura Shrine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hakodate Racecourse - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hakodate Velodrome - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Hizikata Takuboku Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Miharashi Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Hakodate City Northern Pacific Fishery's Document Museum - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Hakodate Museum of Art - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Goryokaku Tower - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Zenikame Hachiman Shrine - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Yanagawa Park - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Fort Goryokaku - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Hakodate City Office - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
The preferred airport for Heiseikan Shiosaitei Hanatsuki is Hakodate Airport (HKD) - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, and Carte Blanche; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Please note this property does not accept single-occupancy bookings.
If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Please note that changes to room types and meal plans cannot be accommodated. Guests must be at least 20 years of age to stay in a smoking room.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.