Check availability at Hotel Dormy Inn Express Hakodate Goryokaku
Moderate Twin Room, Non Smoking (22㎡)
Moderate Double Room, Non Smoking (18.6㎡)
Superior Double Room, Non Smoking (20.5㎡)
Moderate Twin Room + Tatami, Smoking (22㎡)
Moderate Double Room, Smoking (18.6㎡)
Moderate Twin Room, Smoking (22㎡)
Superior Double Room, Smoking (20.5㎡)
Run of house, Non Smoking
Run of house, Smoking
Superior Double Room, Smoking (No Cleaning Service)
Moderate Double Room, Non Smoking (No Cleaning Service)
Moderate Double Room, Smoking (No Cleaning Service)
Moderate Twin Room, Non Smoking (No Cleaning Service)
Moderate Twin Room, Smoking (No Cleaning Service)
Moderate Twin with Tatami, Smoking (No Cleaning Service)
Superior Double Room, Non Smoking (No Cleaning Service)
About this property
With a stay at Hotel Dormy Inn Express Hakodate Goryokaku in Hakodate, you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Goryokaku Tower and Fort Goryokaku. This hotel is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Yunokawa Hot Spring and 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from Mount Hakodate.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 71 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Dormy Inn Goryokaku serving guests of Hotel Dormy Inn Express Hakodate Goryokaku. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Planning an event in Hakodate? This hotel features 0 square feet (0 square meters) of event facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hakodate Museum of Art - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hakodate City Northern Pacific Fishery's Document Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Goryokaku Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Yanagawa Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Fort Goryokaku - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Hizikata Takuboku Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Hakodate Velodrome - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Hakodate Racecourse - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Yunokawa Hot Spring - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Yunokawa Onsen - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Hakodate City Office - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Yukura Shrine - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Morning Market - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Ekini Fish Market - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Hakodate Seikan Renrakusen Memorial Museum Mashumaru - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Dormy Inn Express Hakodate Goryokaku is Hakodate Airport (HKD) - 7 km / 4.4 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 1000 for adults and JPY 700 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 800 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.