The Bridge Inn
The Bridge Inn
Check availability at The Bridge Inn
Deluxe Double Room
King Room with Four Poster Bed
About this property
Located in Holmrook, The Bridge Inn is in the mountains, within a 15-minute drive of Eskdale Mill and Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway. This inn is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Lake District National Park and 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Scafell Pike.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring DVD players and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.Dining
At The Bridge Inn, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake District National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Eskdale Mill - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Muncaster Castle - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Hardknott Roman Fort - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Wast Water - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Scafell Pike - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Longland Lake Country Park - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
St. Bees Beach - 22.1 km / 13.8 mi
England Coast Path - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
John Ruskin Museum - 37.5 km / 23.3 mi
Old Man of Coniston - 37.8 km / 23.5 mi
Crummock Water - 44.1 km / 27.4 mi
Buttermere - 50.7 km / 31.5 mi
The preferred airport for The Bridge Inn is Jersey (JER) - 731.6 km / 454.6 mi
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 11 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Social distancing measures are in place; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 7.50 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 10 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.