Check availability at Hotel Aloisi
Superior Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Double or Twin Room, 1 Bedroom
Standard Double or Twin Room
Chiesa dei Santi Nicolo e Cataldo - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Porta Rudiae - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Lecce Obelisk - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Porta Napoli - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Paisiello Theatre - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
University of Salento - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Museo Diocesano Lecce - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Palazzo del Seminario - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Piazza del Duomo - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Cathedral of Lecce - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Biblioteca Provinciale Nicola Bernardini - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Holy Cross Cathedral - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Piazzetta Giosue Carducci - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Convitto Palmieri Lecce - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Roman Theatre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Karol Wojtyla Airport (BRI) - 162.3 km / 100.8 mi
Papola Casale Airport (BDS) - 43 km / 26.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Aloisi is Karol Wojtyla Airport (BRI).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club; cash is not accepted
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 12 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.