Check availability at Starhotels Cristallo Palace
Classic Double or Twin Room
Superior Double or Twin Room
Family Room, Connecting Rooms
Humanitas Gavazzeni Hospital - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Centro Congressi Giovanni XXIII - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Via XX Settembre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Piazza Pontida - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Largo Porta Nuova - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Piazza Matteotti - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Teatro Donizetti - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Caprotti Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Fiera Campionaria di Bergamo - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Parco Marenzi - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Adriano Bernareggi Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Medolago Albani Palace - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Parco Suardi - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Matris Domini Monastery - 3 km / 1.9 mi
PalaNorda - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport (BGY) - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Linate Airport (LIN) - 48.3 km / 30 mi
The preferred airport for Starhotels Cristallo Palace is Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport (BGY).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, Eurocard, debit cards, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tourist tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The tax is 6% of the room price, excluding VAT and additional services, but will not exceed a maximum equivalent amount of EUR 4 per person, per night. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 35 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.