Check availability at Hometown Inn
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Jetted Tub
About this property
When you stay at Hometown Inn in Indian River, you'll be near the beach, within a 5-minute drive of Cross In The Woods National Shrine and Devoe Beach. This hotel is 2 mi (3.3 km) from Indian River Golf Club and 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from Burt Lake.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 49 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and a picnic area.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Indian River? This hotel has 250 square feet (23 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Devoe Beach - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Indian River Golf Club - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Cross In The Woods National Shrine - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Burt Lake - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Burt Lake State Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Seasons of the North Winery - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Pickerel Lake - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Michigan Central Depot Historical Marker - 16.7 km / 10.3 mi
Crooked Lake - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
Mullett Lake Country Club - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
Oden State Fish Hatchery Visitor Center - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi
Douglas Lake - 25 km / 15.5 mi
Hidden River Golf and Casting Club - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
Petoskey State Park - 29.7 km / 18.5 mi
Little Traverse Bay Golf Course - 32.2 km / 20 mi
The preferred airport for Hometown Inn is Pellston, MI (PLN-Pellston Regional) - 37.1 km / 23 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place and masks are required in public areas.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.