The Clarendon Hotel offers comfortable & convenient boutique-pub style accommodation in the heart of Newcastle. Corporate & leisure travellers will find the CBD location ideal for attending conferences or exploring the city.
This unique 4-star, award winning hotel has 20 well appointed rooms. All rooms come with ensuites, free wifi, free in-house movies & Fox sports, LCD televisions, tea/coffee making facilities.
Perfectly situated next door to the Civic Theatre, a short walk to the popular entertainment districts Darby St and Honeysuckle, and not far from the harbour and the cities iconic beaches - guests will find plenty to do without journeying far from their hotel room.
For guests that wish to enjoy a night in, The Courtyard Brasserie serves lunch & dinner Monday - Friday & Dinner on Saturdays(closed for breakfast, on Sundays & Public Holidays). Room service is also available. The Art Deco bar downstairs features one of Newcastle's largest ranges of Australian Craft Beer as well as Hunter Valley wines & exotic cocktails.
Live entertainment is provided in the beer garden each Friday evening from 5.30-9pm.
ANNUAL CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR CLOSURE: The Clarendon Hotel's Bar & Restaurant closes each year for two weeks during this holiday period. Reception hours will be limited during this time and self check-in procedures apply. Guests will be given self check-in instructions after booking.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -Disabled access rooms
- -Dry cleaning
- -Free wi-fi in public areas
- -Guest laundry
- -Lift / elevator
- -Public newspapers
- -Room Service – limited service
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Pool table
- -Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Luggage storage
- -Air-conditioned public areas
- -Internet access
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor