Check availability at Wyndham Garden Hopkinsville
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Mobility, Roll-in shower)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Mobility)
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking (Mobility, Roll-in shower)
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility, Grab bars)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility, Grab bars)
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking (Hearing Impaired)
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
About this property
Located in Hopkinsville, Wyndham Garden Hopkinsville is within a 5-minute drive of Trail of Tears Commemorative Park and Heritage Center and Pennyroyal Area Museum. This hotel is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Jennie Stuart Health and 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from The Bruce.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 101 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a health club, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a banquet hall.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for dinner at Bourbon's Restaurant, a restaurant which specializes in American cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Trail of Tears Commemorative Park and Heritage Center - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Jennie Stuart Health - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Pennyroyal Area Museum - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
The Bruce - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Jeffers Bend Environmental Center and Botanical Garden - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Links at Novadell - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Casey Jones Distillery - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Jefferson Davis State Historic Site - 19.9 km / 12.3 mi
MB Roland Distillery - 20.7 km / 12.8 mi
War Memorial Park - 21.5 km / 13.3 mi
Fort Campbell - 25.5 km / 15.8 mi
Bravard Vineyards & Winery - 29.4 km / 18.2 mi
Pennyrile Forest State Resort Park - 34 km / 21.1 mi
Cumberland River - 38.2 km / 23.7 mi
Old Glory Distilling Co. - 39.7 km / 24.7 mi
The preferred airport for Wyndham Garden Hopkinsville is Evansville, IN (EVV-Evansville Regional) - 143.2 km / 89 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB International, and Carte Blanche; cash is not accepted
- Parties and events are allowed on site
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas for unvaccinated guests.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Count on Us (Wyndham).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of: COVID-19 Guidelines (WHO); SafeStay (AHLA - USA); COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC); Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 9.99 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night (maximum USD 200 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.