Check availability at Tesoro Manzanillo All Inclusive
Standard Room, Mountain View
Standard Room, Ocean View
Playa La Audiencia - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Playa la Boquita - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Playa Olas Altas - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Playa Azul Salagua - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Las Hadas Golf Course - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Riviera Casino - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Playa Miramar - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Juega, Juega - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Playa San Pedrito - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Natura Camp - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
Zocalo - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Swordfish Monument - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Iguanario Archundia - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Oro Beach - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Cihuatlan Church - 33 km / 20.5 mi
The preferred airport for Tesoro Manzanillo All Inclusive is Manzanillo, Colima (ZLO-Playa de Oro Intl.) - 31.9 km / 19.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of National Guidelines for reopening Tourism (Mexico).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MXN 1000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: MXN 525 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MXN 1450
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: MXN 775 (from 3 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: MXN 75 per 24-hour period (1-device limit, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.