Skip Global Header to Content
Pousada Iza I
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Choose your room
Standard Twin Room
1 / 15
Standard Twin Room
1 Double Bed
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - Flat-screen TV with satellite channels
Food & Drink - Minibar (fees may apply)
Sleep - Bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower, towels, and toilet paper
Comfort - Climate-controlled air conditioning
Need to Know - Housekeeping on request, no cribs (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationLocated in Guaruja (Parque Enseada), Pousada Iza I is within a 5-minute drive of Enseada Beach and Sorocotuba Beach. This pousada is 7 mi (11.3 km) from Santos Harbor and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Mar Casado Beach.RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 7 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided.AmenitiesEnjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this pousada include complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.Business, Other AmenitiesThe front desk is staffed during limited hours.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Enseada Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sorocotuba Beach - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Mar Casado Beach - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Guaruja Golf Club - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Shopping Jequití - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Mar Casado Island - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Pernambuco Beach - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Eden Beach - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Acqua Mundo Aquarium - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Enseada Handicraft Market - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Procopio Ferreira Municipal Theater - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Pitangueiras Beach - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Mirante do Morro da Campina - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Pereque Beach - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Steam Train Pavilion - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Number of outdoor pools - 1
Wheelchair accessible – no
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - midnight. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests will receive an email 24 hours before arrival with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels to Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- Pet fee: BRL 50 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901