Check availability at Hotel Poblado Campestre
Standard Single Room
Standard Double Room
Standard Triple Room
Basic Quadruple Room
La Frontera Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Santafé Mall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
EAFIT University - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Oviedo Shopping Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Golden Mile - 1.5 km / 1 mi
El Castillo Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
La Strada Mall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Poblado Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Lleras Park - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Chimeneas Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Lokkus Contemporary Art - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Monterrey Comercial Mall - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
El Tesoro Shopping Park - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Arkadia Shopping Center - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Medellin's Museum of Modern Art - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Poblado Campestre is Jose Maria Cordova Intl. Airport (MDE) - 29.1 km / 18.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club; cash is not accepted
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for non-Columbian visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2022, residents of Colombia and non-residents staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Travelers on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8000.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Air conditioning fee: COP 15.000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.