Check availability at Hotel Estelar Milla de Oro
Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Superior Room, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking
Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking (Estelar)
Golden Mile - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
La Strada Mall - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Oviedo Shopping Center - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Santafé Mall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
EAFIT University - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Poblado Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Lleras Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Lokkus Contemporary Art - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
La Frontera Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Monterrey Comercial Mall - 2 km / 1.3 mi
El Tesoro Shopping Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Arkadia Shopping Center - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Medellin's Museum of Modern Art - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
El Castillo Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Chimeneas Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Estelar Milla de Oro is Jose Maria Cordova Intl. Airport (MDE) - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Additional fees apply to children under 12 years old for breakfast.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for non-Columbian visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2022, residents of Colombia and non-residents staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Travelers on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 45000 for adults and USD 45000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 180000 per person (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: USD 60000 per accommodation, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.