- Dining venue(s)
- Fitness facilities
Check availability at Hotel Poblado Plaza
Superior Room, 2 Twin Beds
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds
Junior Room, 1 Queen Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed
Golden Mile - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Oviedo Shopping Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
La Strada Mall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Santafé Mall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
EAFIT University - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Poblado Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Lleras Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
La Frontera Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Lokkus Contemporary Art - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Monterrey Comercial Mall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
El Tesoro Shopping Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
El Castillo Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Arkadia Shopping Center - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Chimeneas Park - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Medellin's Museum of Modern Art - 3.1 km / 2 mi
The nearest major airport is Jose Maria Cordova Intl. Airport (MDE) - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for non-Columbian visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2022, residents of Colombia and non-residents staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Travelers on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 30 per vehicle (one-way)
- Facilities fee: USD 4.39 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.