Check availability at The Westin Zagreb
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, City View
Deluxe Room, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking, City View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, City View
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking, City View
Presidential Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Non Smoking, City View
Westin, Junior Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking
Mimara Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Marulic Square - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Museum of Arts and Crafts - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Croatian National Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Marsala Tita Square - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
State Archives - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ethnographic Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Gallery SC - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
University of Zagreb - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Ilica Street - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Technical Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Greta - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Cibona Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Botanical Garden - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Drazen Petrovic Basketball Hall - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for The Westin Zagreb is Zagreb Airport (ZAG) - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Croatian Tourism Association (HUT - Croatia).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: HRK 12 per person, per night for adults; HRK 6 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HRK 168 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: HRK 140 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: HRK 200 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: HRK 75 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: HRK 75 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: HRK 335.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.