Check availability at Villa Sant'Uberto Country Inn
Double or Twin Room
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Casa Vinicola Luigi Cecchi - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
City Hall Castellina In Chianti - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Archaeological Museum of Chianti - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Il Molino di Grace Winery - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Castello di Radda Winery - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Buondonno Winery - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Castello d'Albola - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Chianti Observatory - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Isole e Olena Winery - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Church of Santa Maria Assunta - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Church of San Sigismondo - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Gaiole in Chianti Stadium - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Meleto Castle - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
The Rock of Staggia - 18.3 km / 11.3 mi
Castello di Monsanto - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
The nearest major airport is Peretola Airport (FLR) - 54 km / 33.6 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and cash
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited
If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 11.90 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.