Palazzo Leopoldo Dimora Storica & Spa
Palazzo Leopoldo Dimora Storica & Spa
Check availability at Palazzo Leopoldo Dimora Storica & Spa
Suite (with SPA access)
Classic Double Room
Junior Suite (with SPA access)
Superior Double Room
Classic Double Room Single Use
Superior Double Room Single Use
About this property
With a stay at Palazzo Leopoldo Dimora Storica & Spa in Radda in Chianti, you'll be 3.7 mi (6 km) from Castello d'Albola and 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Archaeological Museum of Chianti. This 4-star hotel is 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Castle of Brolio and 11.2 mi (18 km) from Chianti Sculpture Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 19 guestrooms featuring minibars (stocked with some free items) and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy local cuisine at La Perla del Palazzo, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 3 coffee shops/cafés. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Castello di Radda Winery - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Castello d'Albola - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Church of San Sigismondo - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Gaiole in Chianti Stadium - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Il Molino di Grace Winery - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Meleto Castle - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Casa Vinicola Luigi Cecchi - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
City Hall Castellina In Chianti - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Archaeological Museum of Chianti - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Church of Santa Maria Assunta - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Buondonno Winery - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Cantalici Winery - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Medieval Tower of Barbischio - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Valdarno - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Castle of Brolio - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
The preferred airport for Palazzo Leopoldo Dimora Storica & Spa is Peretola Airport (FLR) - 64 km / 39.8 mi
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.90 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 150 per room (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 150 (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.