Check availability at Palazzo Leopoldo Dimora Storica & Spa
Suite (with SPA access)
Classic Double Room
Junior Suite (with SPA access)
Superior Double Room
Classic Double Room Single Use
Superior Double Room Single Use
Castello di Radda Winery - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Castello d'Albola - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Church of San Sigismondo - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Gaiole in Chianti Stadium - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Il Molino di Grace Winery - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Meleto Castle - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Casa Vinicola Luigi Cecchi - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
City Hall Castellina In Chianti - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Archaeological Museum of Chianti - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Church of Santa Maria Assunta - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Buondonno Winery - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Cantalici Winery - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Medieval Tower of Barbischio - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Castle of Brolio - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Gianfranco Carla Fineschi Botanical Rose Garden - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nantes - Atlantique Airport (NTE) - 1,453.2 km / 903 mi
Peretola Airport (FLR) - 56.4 km / 35.1 mi
The preferred airport for Palazzo Leopoldo Dimora Storica & Spa is Nantes - Atlantique Airport (NTE).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.90 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 150 per room (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 150 (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.