Most well known for his Alice in Wonderland series, Charles Blackman articulates life with a dream-like poetry.
Located on the boulevard of business on St Kilda Road, The Blackman is the closest Art Series Hotel to Melbourne city and is highly sought after for both short and long term stays.
Spacious suites with balconies and modern designer furnishings. Local favourite running track The Tan is perfect for an early morning jog and Albert Park Lake is right nearby. Enjoy delicious dining options and complimentary scheduled transport to the city.
Experience The Blackman - The Art of [Lucid Dreaming].
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -24 hour reception
- -Airport shuttle
- -Child minding / babysitting
- -Conference / convention
- -Disabled access rooms
- -Dry cleaning
- -Gay friendly
- -Interconnecting rooms
- -Guest laundry
- -Laundry service
- -Lift / elevator
- -Public newspapers
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Office and business services
- -Parking – on-site undercover
- -Parking – valet
- -Porter / bell service
- -Room Service – 24 hours
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Tour desk
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor