- Dining venue(s)
- Fitness facilities
- Shuttle services
Check availability at Oxford Suites Yakima
River View King Suite
River View 2 Queen Suite
River View Executive King Suite
Executive King Suite
2 Queen Suite
About this property
With a stay at Oxford Suites Yakima in Yakima, you'll be in the business district, just a 1-minute walk from Yakima River Valley and 14 minutes by foot from Yakima Convention Center. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Capitol Theater and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Yakima County Stadium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 107 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Rooms have private patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. This hotel also features a fireplace in the lobby and a picnic area. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
At Oxford Suites Yakima, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is included on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Yakima? This hotel has facilities measuring 1352 square feet (126 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yakima River Valley - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Yakima Convention Center - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Capitol Theater - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Yakima County Stadium - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Yakima Valley Sundome - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Mount Hope Baptist - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Yakima Valley Trolleys - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Yakima Area Arboretum - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Yakima Valley Museum - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Virginia Mason Memorial - Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
Valley Mall - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Bail Breaker Brewing Company - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Central Washington Agricultural Museum - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
McAllister Museum of Aviation - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Westpark Shopping Center - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
The nearest major airport is Yakima, WA (YKM-Yakima Air Terminal - McAllister Field) - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 15 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Service fee: USD 5.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 29 per pet, per week
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: USD 15 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.