Check availability at Comfort Hotel Nagasaki
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Single Room, 1 Twin Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking
Yume Saito Shopping Mall - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Hamanomachi Arcade - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Nagasaki Dejima - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Dejima Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Nagasaki City Library - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nagasaki Prefectural Art Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Shianbashi Alley - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nagasaki City Office - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nakashimagawa Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Megane Bridge - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nakamachi Church - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Amu Plaza Nagasaki - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Former British Consulate - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Nagasaki Seaside Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Dutch Slope - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nagasaki Airport (NGS) - 37.1 km / 23.1 mi
Amakusa Airport (AXJ) - 87.7 km / 54.5 mi
The preferred airport for Comfort Hotel Nagasaki is Nagasaki Airport (NGS).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB International, and Carte Blanche; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Choice).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 500 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 1100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.