Check availability at Hotel Residence Dei Fiori
Standard Double or Twin Room
Standard Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Comfort Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Baveno Ferry Terminal - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Church of Saints Gervase and Protaso - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Villa Fedora - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Villa Henfrey-Branca - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Church of San Vittore - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Adventure Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Isola Madre Botanical Garden - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Borromeo Plaza - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Isola Bella - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Borromeo Palace and Garden - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Stresa-Alpino-Mottarone Cable Car - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Carciano Ferry Terminal - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Isola Bella Botanical Garden - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Villa La Palazzola - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
San Leonardo Church - 3.9 km / 2.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Linate Airport (LIN) - 98.5 km / 61.2 mi
Malpensa International Airport (MXP) - 54.1 km / 33.6 mi
Lugano (LUG-Agno) - 95.1 km / 59.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Residence Dei Fiori is Linate Airport (LIN).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club; cash is not accepted
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.30 per person, per night, up to 15 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per night plus EUR 49 one-time cleaning fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 19 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.