Check availability at Hotel Paradiso
Standard Double or Twin Room
Superior Double or Twin Room, Balcony
Standard Triple Room
Deluxe Triple Room, Balcony
Deluxe Double or Twin Room, Balcony, Partial Sea View
Marsaglia Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Promenade Walk - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Bagni Paradiso - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Casino Sanremo - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ippocampo srl - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Concattedrale di San Siro - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Lido Foce - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Gabriella Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Lido Imperatrice - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Bagni Tartaruga - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Bagni Matuzia - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Museum of Palazzo Borea d'Olmo - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Sanremo Market - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Medieval Centre of the Pigna - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Palm Beach Club - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Paradiso is Cote d'Azur Airport (NCE) - 59.4 km / 36.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club, Union Pay, Eurocard, debit cards, and cash
- This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 29 December - 6 January, EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 7 January - 1 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 2 March - 6 March, EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 7 March - 31 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 October, EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 28 December, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 130 per vehicle (one-way)
- Covered self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.