Check availability at Lemon Tree Hotel, Whitefield, Bangalore
About this property
Located in Bengaluru (Whitefield), Lemon Tree Hotel, Whitefield, Bangalore is within a 5-minute drive of KTPO Convention Center and Forum Shantiniketan. This 4-star hotel is 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from M.G. Road and 12.4 mi (20 km) from Lalbagh Botanical Gardens.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 130 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a banquet hall.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
KTPO Convention Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Forum Shantiniketan - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Marathahalli Bridge - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Phoenix Marketcity - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Old Airport Road - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Prestige Tech Park - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Embassy Tech Village - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Bellandur Lake - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Eco Space Business Park - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Salarpuria Softzone - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Central Mall Bengaluru - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Baghmane Tech Park - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Manipal Hospital HAL Airport Road - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Columbia Asia Hospital - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Intel Technology India - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
The preferred airport for Lemon Tree Hotel, Whitefield, Bangalore is Kempegowda Intl. Airport (BLR) - 48.8 km / 30.3 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- No visitors or unregistered guests are allowed in guestrooms.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Customers will requested by the property to provide documentation of a complete a health declaration (screening for COVID-19) issued 72 hours prior to check-in. This property requires that all guests have the Aarogya Setu mobile application on their phone. Guests will be asked to present the mobile application at the time of check-in. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India. PAN cards are not accepted. Travelers who are not citizens of India must present a valid passport and visa. Guests are also required to provide proof of address.
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.