Choose your room
Private Vacation Home, Non Smoking
Private Vacation Home, Non Smoking
2 Double Beds, 1 King Bed and 2 Twin Futons
1066-sq-foot room with garden views
Layout - 2 bedrooms, living room, and dining area
Internet - Free WiFi 250+ Mbps (good for 3–5 people or up to 10 devices)
Entertainment - 50-inch flat-screen TV with digital channels
Food & Drink - Kitchenette with refrigerator, stovetop, microwave, and cookware/dishware
Sleep - Pillowtop bed, a down duvet, blackout drapes/curtains, and bed sheets
Bathroom - 2 bathrooms, deep soaking bathtub and separate shower
Practical - Washer/dryer, yard, and iron/ironing board; free extra futon mattress available on request
Comfort - Climate-controlled heating and air conditioning
Higashi Honganji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kawaramachi - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto Tower - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Umekoji Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Shijo Street - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
To-ji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Mibu-dera - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sanjo Street - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sanjusangen-do Temple - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto TERRSA - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest major airport is Itami Airport (ITM) - 48.3 km / 30 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Long-term renters welcome
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests will receive an email 72 hours before arrival with check-in instructions and an access code. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is cleaned and disinfected using an electrostatic sprayer; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.