Skip Global Header to Content
PF07 Casa Alto Padrão - Praia do Forte
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Choose your room
1 / 29
2 Queen Beds and 2 King Beds
Porch/lanai with pool views
Layout - 4 bedrooms, living room, and dining area
Relax - Private pool
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - Smart television with cable channels
Food & Drink - Kitchen with refrigerator, stovetop, oven, and microwave
Sleep - Bed sheets
Bathroom - 6 bathrooms, shower, soap, and toilet paper
Practical - Washer/dryer, iron/ironing board, and wardrobe or closet
Comfort - Air conditioning
Need to Know - No cribs (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationWith a stay at this vacation home in Mata de Sao Joao, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Praia do Forte Beach and Timeantube Lagoon. This vacation home is 7 mi (11.3 km) from Itacrimirim Beach and 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Imbassai Beach.RoomsTreat yourself to a stay in this individually decorated vacation home, which features a private pool and a Smart TV. A kitchen is outfitted with a refrigerator, an oven, and a stovetop. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include a separate sitting area and a microwave.AmenitiesEnjoy recreation amenities such as an indoor pool or take in the view from a garden.Business, Other AmenitiesLimited parking is available onsite.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Timeantube Lagoon - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Praia do Forte Beach - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Humpback Whale Institute - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Armazem da Vila Shopping Mall - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Sao Francisco Church - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Sapiranga Ecological Reserve - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Papa-Gente Beach - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Garcia D'Avila Lighthouse - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Project Tamar Turtle Sanctuary - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Itacrimirim Beach - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tower House of Garcia d'Avila - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Klaus Peters Municipal Natural Park - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Imbassai Beach - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Praia da Espera - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Diogo Dunes - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
The nearest major airport is Deputado Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Intl. Airport (SSA) - 59.8 km / 37.2 mi
Limited onsite parking
24-hour front desk
Wheelchair accessible – no
PF07 Casa Alto Padrão - Praia do Forte
Avenida do Farol, Condomínio Ilha dos Pássaros, Lote 85, Mata De Sao Joao Brazil
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: BRL 0.00 per accommodation, per stay A damage deposit of BRL 2500 will be collected before check-in. Deposit is payable by bank transfer and is due within 24 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901