Skip Global Header to Content
RV01 Excelente Quarto e Sala Pé na Areia
Use min. 5,000 points
Choose your room
1 / 18
1 Queen Bed and 1 Twin Sofa Bed
Balcony with beach views
Layout - Bedroom, living room, and dining area
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - 42-inch Smart TV
Food & Drink - Kitchen with refrigerator, stovetop, oven, and microwave
Sleep - Blackout drapes/curtains and bed sheets
Bathroom - 2 bathrooms, shower, a hair dryer, and towels
Practical - Washer/dryer, iron/ironing board, and wardrobe or closet
Comfort - Air conditioning and heating
Need to Know - No cribs (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationWith a stay at this apartment in Salvador (Rio Vermelho), you'll be a 3-minute walk from Buracao Beach and 10 minutes by foot from Amaralina Headquarters. This beach apartment is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Farol da Barra Beach and 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Porto da Barra Beach.RoomsMake yourself comfortable in this individually decorated apartment, featuring a kitchen with a refrigerator and an oven. There's a private balcony. A kitchenette is outfitted with a stovetop and a microwave. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and a 42-inch Smart television is provided for your entertainment.AmenitiesTake advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center.Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Buracao Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Amaralina Headquarters - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Prainha da Fonte do Boi - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Praia da Mariquita - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Amaralina Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Rio Vermelho Theater - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Paciencia Beach - 1.7 km / 1 mi
House of Rio Vermelho - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Rio Vermelho Beach - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Pituba Beach - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Hospital Aliança - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Hospital Cárdio Pulmonar - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Salvador Zoo - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Ondina Beach - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Sao Lazaro and Sao Roque church - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
The nearest major airport is Deputado Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Intl. Airport (SSA) - 24.9 km / 15.5 mi
Number of outdoor pools - 1
Free self parking
24-hour front desk
Wheelchair accessible – no
RV01 Excelente Quarto e Sala Pé na Areia
Barro Vermelho, 386, Ed. Terrazzo Rio Vermelho, Ap 08, Salvador Brazil
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property only accepts cash
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels to Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: BRL 0.00 per accommodation, per stay A damage deposit of BRL 500 will be collected before check-in. Deposit is payable by bank transfer and is due within 24 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901