Check availability at Hampton Inn Summersville
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Study)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, Non Smoking (Shower Only)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
About this property
Located in Summersville, Hampton Inn Summersville is in a rural location, within a 5-minute drive of Summersville Regional Medical Center and Nicholas County Veterans' Memorial Park. This hotel is 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from Summersville Lake and 23.5 mi (37.8 km) from New River Gorge Bridge.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 75 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. 25-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Summersville? This hotel has facilities measuring 192 square feet (17 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Summersville Regional Medical Center - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Nicholas County Veterans' Memorial Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Nicholas Memorial Golf Course - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Kirkwood Winery - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Summersville Lake - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Carnifex Ferry Battlefield State Park - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
Saint Mary's Center For Education - 29 km / 18 mi
New River Gorge Bridge - 37.8 km / 23.5 mi
Hawks Nest State Park - 41.1 km / 25.6 mi
Kaymoor Miners Trail - 42.5 km / 26.4 mi
Babcock State Park - 49.3 km / 30.6 mi
Braxton County Memorial Hospital - 50.5 km / 31.4 mi
Plateau Medical Center - 51.8 km / 32.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hampton Inn Summersville is Charleston, WV (CRW-Yeager) - 137.2 km / 85.3 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to August.
- Pool access available from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.