Skip Global Header to Content
Work From Here at No 38 The Park
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Choose your room
1 / 2
1 King Bed
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - 32-inch TV, premium channels, and DVD player
Food & Drink - Coffee/tea maker, minibar, and free bottled water
Sleep - Blackout drapes/curtains, turndown service, and bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, separate bathtub and shower, slippers, and towels
Practical - Safe, phone, and iron/ironing board (on request)
Comfort - Daily housekeeping
Need to Know - No cribs (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationWith a stay at Work From Here at No 38 The Park in Cheltenham, you'll be a 4-minute drive from Cheltenham Racecourse and 6 minutes from Cheltenham Town Hall. This 4-star hotel is 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Sudeley Castle and 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from Gloucester Cathedral.RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 13 guestrooms featuring minibars and DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, slippers, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.AmenitiesTake in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.DiningQuench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. English breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Holst Birthplace Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Pittville Park - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Pitville Pump Room - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Everyman Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Cheltenham Town Hall - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Imperial Gardens - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Cheltenham Racecourse - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Cheltenham Art Gallery and Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Cheltenham General Hospital - 2 km / 1.2 mi
University of Gloucestershire - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Cotswolds - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Crickley Hill Country Park - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Winchcombe Folk and Police Museum - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Sudeley Castle - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
University of Gloucestershire, Oxstalls Campus - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Free self parking
24-hour front desk
Dry cleaning/laundry service
Wheelchair accessible – no
Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 5 and GBP 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901