Skip Global Header to Content
Best Morocco Tours
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Choose your room
1 / 6
1 Double Bed and 1 Queen Bed
Overlooking the desert
Internet - Free WiFi
Sleep - Bed sheets
Bathroom - Shower, towels, and soap
Comfort - Daily housekeeping
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationWith a stay at Best Morocco Tours in Merzouga, you'll be just steps from Erg Chebbi and Ksar Ait-Ben-Haddou. This tentalow is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Lake Dayet Srij and 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Dar Gnaoua Bambara Khamlia Cultural Center.RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 4 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.AmenitiesMake use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.DiningAt Best Morocco Tours, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free valet parking is available onsite.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Erg Chebbi - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ksar Ait-Ben-Haddou - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Lake Dayet Srij - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Dar Gnaoua Bambara Khamlia Cultural Center - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Igrane Palm Grove - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Moulay Ali Sharif Mausoleum - 37.2 km / 23.1 mi
Ksar El Fida - 38.7 km / 24.1 mi
Zawiya Moulay Ali Ash-Sharif - 38.8 km / 24.1 mi
Souqs of Rissani - 38.9 km / 24.2 mi
Borj East Viewpoint - 51.8 km / 32.2 mi
Zerktouni Mosque - 51.9 km / 32.2 mi
Number of restaurants - 1
Free valet parking
24-hour front desk
Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901