Check availability at The Leela Palace Bangalore
Club Room (Royal)
Royal Premier Room
Conservatory Room with Balcony overlooking the Garden
Club Suite (Royal)
Deluxe Room with Balcony overlooking the Poolside / Garden
About this property
A stay at The Leela Palace Bangalore places you in the heart of Bengaluru, a 5-minute drive from M.G. Road and 7 minutes from UB City. This 5-star hotel is 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Cubbon Park and 5.1 mi (8.1 km) from Lalbagh Botanical Gardens.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 357 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies. Digital programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Bengaluru? This hotel has facilities measuring 21000 square feet (1951 square meters), including a conference center. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Old Airport Road - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Manipal Hospital HAL Airport Road - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Intel Technology India - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Karnataka Golf Course - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
100 Feet Rd - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Surayanarayana Temple - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
IBM Offices - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Goldman Sachs Offices - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Embassy Golf Link Business Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Dell Offices - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Baghmane Tech Park - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
1 MG-Lido Mall - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
M.G. Road - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Ulsoor Lake - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Garuda Mall - 4.8 km / 3 mi
The preferred airport for The Leela Palace Bangalore is Kempegowda Intl. Airport (BLR) - 40.9 km / 25.4 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, and JCB International; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; travelers who are not citizens of India must present a valid passport and visa. Per the property, all staff members at this property are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Bureau Veritas (3rd party expert - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1500 for adults and INR 525 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 7840 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 2)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.