Check availability at Taj West End
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed, Garden View
Taj Club, Room, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed, Garden View (Grande)
Luxury Room, 2 Twin Beds, Garden View (Grande)
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom, Garden View
Luxury Room, 2 Twin Beds, Garden View
Luxury Suite, 1 King Bed, Garden View
RUN OF HOUSE
Grande Luxury, Suite, 1 Bedroom, Garden View
Race Course Road - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Gandhi Bhavan - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
National Gallery of Modern Art - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Vidhana Soudha - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Mount Carmel College - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Cubbon Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Freedom Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Mantri Square Mall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
M. Chinnaswamy Stadium - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Bangalore Palace - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
UB City - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Church Street - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
The preferred airport for Taj West End is Kempegowda Intl. Airport (BLR) - 33.6 km / 20.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- No visitors or unregistered guests are allowed on property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; Permanent Account Number (PAN) cards will not be accepted due to national regulations. Travelers who are not citizens of India must present a valid passport and visa. Indian citizens must show a PAN card at check-out for cash transactions exceeding INR 25,000. It is property policy that all guests must wear a face mask and gloves within public areas of the property. Guests may be subject to health screenings for COVID-19 at the property. It is property policy that all guests must wear a face mask and gloves within public areas of the property.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 10000.00
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1100 for adults and INR 700 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: INR 245 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 3500 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.