Check availability at El Mesón del Marqués
Standard Double Room
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 2 Double Beds
About this property
El Mesón del Marqués is centrally located in Valladolid, a 3-minute walk from Cathedral of San Gervasio and 5 minutes by foot from Cenote Zaci. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Convent de San Bernardino de Siena.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace and a garden. This Colonial hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cathedral of San Gervasio - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Casa de los Venados - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Cenote Zaci - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Calzada de los Frailes - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Convent de San Bernardino de Siena - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Cenote Samula - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Cenote Xkeken - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Cenote Xcanche - 27.4 km / 17 mi
Ek' Balam - 27.4 km / 17.1 mi
Cenote Ik kil - 39.8 km / 24.7 mi
El Caracol - 41.8 km / 26 mi
Pyramid of Kukulkan - 41.9 km / 26 mi
Court of the Thousand Columns - 42 km / 26.1 mi
Pre-Hispanic City of Chichen-Itza - 42.2 km / 26.2 mi
Hospital General San Carlos - 51 km / 31.7 mi
The preferred airport for El Mesón del Marqués is Manuel Crescencio Rejon Intl. Airport (MID) - 169.5 km / 105.3 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: MXN 135 for adults and MXN 135 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.