Skip Global Header to Content
The Campollian Club
Most popular facilities
The property is closed between April 20 and December 31. This property will be closed from April 20 2022 to April 19 2024 for renovations and will resume operation once the renovation is complete (completion date subject to change).
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Choose your room
1 / 15
1 Queen Bed
300-sq-foot room with courtyard views
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - 40-inch LED TV with cable channels
Food & Drink - Room service (limited) and free bottled water
Sleep - Bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, slippers, and a shower with a rainfall showerhead
Practical - Safe, free newspaper, and phone; rollaway/extra beds available on request
Comfort - Fresh bed sheets (on request), fresh towels (on request), and climate-controlled air conditioning
Need to Know - No cribs (infant beds) available
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationWith a stay at The Campollian Club in Khalapur, you'll be in the mountains, and 7.5 mi (12 km) from Imagicaa and 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from Della Adventure. This hotel is 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from Monkey Hill and 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from Shooting Point.RoomsStay in one of 100 guestrooms featuring LED televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.AmenitiesEnjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.DiningEnjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/cafe. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour business center and a 24-hour front desk. Free valet parking is available onsite.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Della Adventure - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Monkey Hill - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Shooting Point - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Imagicaa - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Tamhini Ghat - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Bahiri Cave - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Ryewood Park - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Celebrity Wax Museum - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Narayani Dham - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
Duke's Nose - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Shingroba Temple - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Tungarli Lake - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Shrivardhan Fort - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Valvan Lake - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Bushi Dam - 20.7 km / 12.8 mi
Number of outdoor pools - 1
Number of restaurants - 1
Free self parking
24-hour front desk
24-hour business center
Wheelchair accessible – no
The Campollian Club
S.No.18/1, Behind Gagangiri Ashram, Bhumi Sudarshan infra, Mohanwadi, Khalapur India
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1200.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901