Skip Global Header to Content
Sentulan Garden Villa
Most popular facilities
In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the property during Seclusion Day (Nyepi)/Hindu New Year for a 24-hour period (starting at 6 AM). Seclusion Day typically falls in March or April (dates subject to change each year). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on that date. Ngurah Rai Airport (Bali International Airport) is also closed on Seclusion Day.
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Choose your room
1 / 23
1 Double Bed
Overlooking the pool
Layout - Bedroom
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - LED television
Food & Drink - Free bottled water
Bathroom - Private bathroom, free toiletries, and a shower
Practical - Safe
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Need to Know - No cribs (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationA stay at Sentulan Garden Villa places you in the heart of Penida Island, within a 5-minute drive of Paluang Beach and Pura Paluang. This guesthouse is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Kelingking Viewpoint and 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Kelingking Beach.RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 8 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.AmenitiesTake advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this guesthouse include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a picnic area.DiningCooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Paluang Beach - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Kelingking Viewpoint - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Pura Paluang - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Kelingking Beach - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Seganing Waterfall - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tona Beach - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Broken Beach - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Pasih Andus - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Angel's Billabong - 6.8 km / 4.3 mi
Secret Beach - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Tembeling Beach - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Pura Puncak Mundi - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Gamat Bay - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Pantai Banana - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Maruti Express Nusa Penida Ferry Dock - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
The preferred airport for Sentulan Garden Villa is Ngurah Rai Intl. Airport (DPS) - 90.3 km / 56.1 mi
Number of outdoor pools - 1
Free self parking
24-hour front desk
Airport transportation (surcharge)
Wheelchair accessible – no
Breakfast available (surcharge)
Sentulan Garden Villa
Jalan Sebuluh, Desa Sebuluh, Bunga Mekar, Penida Island Indonesia
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and lockbox information. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: approximately IDR 100000 per person
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 750000 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 4)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: IDR 750000 (one-way)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901