Skip Global Header to Content
Kanasa House Nago
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Choose your room
1 / 18
3 Double Beds, 5 Twin Futons and 1 Twin Sofa Bed
Individually decorated room
Layout - 2 bedrooms, living room, and dining area
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - Flat-screen TV
Food & Drink - Kitchenette with refrigerator, stovetop, microwave, and cookware/dishware
Sleep - Bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, deep soaking bathtub and separate shower
Practical - Washing machine
Comfort - Climate-controlled heating and air conditioning
Need to Know - No cribs (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationLocated in Nago, this vacation home is a 1-minute drive from Okinawakaigan Quasi-National Park and 7 minutes from Warumi Bridge. This vacation home is 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium and 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from Yanbaru National Park.RoomsMake yourself comfortable in this individually decorated vacation home, featuring a kitchenette with a refrigerator and a stovetop. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and a flat-screen television is provided for your entertainment. The bathroom with a separate bathtub and shower features a deep soaking tub and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include a separate sitting area and a microwave.AmenitiesMake use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Okinawakaigan Quasi-National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Yanbaru National Park - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Kouri Bridge - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Warumi Bridge - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Arashiyama Observation Deck - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Taa-Taki Falls - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Neo Park - 8 km / 5 mi
Hinpungasyumaru - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Nago Castle Historical Park - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Nago Museum - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Nago Pineapple Park - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Kouri Beach - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
21st Century Forest Beach - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Nago City Hall - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Jawbone Ridge Loop - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Wheelchair accessible – no
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901