Skip Global Header to Content
Brand new Boutique Apartment in the Heart of Venice
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Choose your room
1 / 7
1 Double Sofa Bed and 1 Large Twin Bed
430 sq feet
Layout - Separate dining area
Food & Drink - Kitchen with refrigerator, stovetop, and oven
Sleep - Bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower, a bidet, and towels
Need to Know - No cribs (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationWith a stay at this apartment in Venice (Venice City Center), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of St. Mark's Square and Rialto Bridge. This apartment is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Grand Canal and 1 mi (1.7 km) from Piazzale Roma.RoomsMake yourself comfortable in this apartment, featuring a kitchen with a refrigerator and an oven.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grand Canal - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
San Stae - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ca'Pesaro - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Campo San Polo - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
San Cassiano - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Confraternity of St. Roch - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Rialto Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Palazzo Pisani Moretta - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Rialto Bridge - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Ca' Foscari University of Venice - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Piazzale Roma - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Campo Santa Margherita - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Jewish Ghetto - 1 km / 0.6 mi
T Fondaco Dei Tedeschi - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for this apartment is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Wheelchair accessible – no
Brand new Boutique Apartment in the Heart of Venice
Campo San Giacomo dell’Orio 1624, Venice Italy
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
If your stay in Italy is on or before December 31, 2022, the cash transaction limit is EUR 1999.99. If your stay in Italy is on or after January 1, 2023, the cash transaction limit is EUR 999.99.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Cashless payment methods are available for all transactions.
- The property is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between guest stays.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 17 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from January 1-31.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 1.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 1.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.70 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901