Skip Global Header to Content
Your Resort Kohsen
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Choose your room
Japanese Style Room for 3 Guests, Smoking
1 / 4
Japanese Style Room for 3 Guests, Smoking
3 Twin Futons
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - Flat-screen TV
Food & Drink - Refrigerator
Sleep - Turndown service
Bathroom - Shared bathroom, a toilet with electronic bidet, free toiletries, and a hair dryer
Comfort - Air conditioning, daily housekeeping, and heating
Need to Know - Bed sheets not available
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationWith a stay at Your Resort Kohsen in Takahama, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Toriihama Beach and Kinoko no Mori. This guesthouse is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Wakasawan Quasi-National Park and 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Maizuru City Commemoration Hall.RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 10 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided daily.AmenitiesTake in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.Business, Other AmenitiesThe front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Wakasawan Quasi-National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Toriihama Beach - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Kinoko no Mori - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Maizuru City Commemoration Hall - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Navy Memorial Hall - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Maizuru Brick Park - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Maizuru Hikiage Memorial Hall - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
Maizuru Harbor - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Goro Sky Tower - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Maizuru Park - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Maizurushinkai Park - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
Mermaid Terrace - 23.1 km / 14.4 mi
Wakasa Fisherman's Wharf - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
Miketsukuni Wakasa Obama Food Culture Museum - 24.1 km / 15 mi
Enshoji Temple - 25.3 km / 15.7 mi
Free self parking
Wheelchair accessible – no
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 11:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901