Check availability at Sina Astor
Classic Double or Twin Room
Classic Double Room Single Use
Double or Twin Room, Annex Building (stairs access only - no lift)
Classic Single Room
Superior Double Room
Standard Double Room
Passeggiata di Viareggio - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Viareggio Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Piazza Maria Luisa - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Pineta di Ponente - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Centro Matteucci Per L'Arte Moderna - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Statue of Burlamacco - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Villa Argentina - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Galleria d‘Arte Moderna e Contemporanea - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Piazza Shelley - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Villa Paolina - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
War Memorial of Viareggio - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Piazza Garibaldi - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Viareggio Harbor - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
L'attesa - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Pontile di Lido di Camaiore - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The preferred airport for Sina Astor is Galileo Galilei Airport (PSA) - 36.4 km / 22.6 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, and Union Pay; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 May, EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 June - 30 September, EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 28.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.