Skip Global Header to Content
Charming Holiday Home in Mariapfarr With Balcony
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Choose your room
Image not available
1 Large Twin Bed
215 sq feet
Sleep - Bed sheets
Bathroom - Towels and shower
Need to Know - No cribs (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationLocated in Mariapfarr, Charming Holiday Home in Mariapfarr With Balcony is within a 5-minute drive of Mariapfarr Silent-Night Museum and Vital and Wellness Center Samsunn. This guesthouse is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Weißpriach Tourist Office and 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Fanningberg.RoomsBathrooms with showers are provided.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mariapfarr Silent-Night Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Vital and Wellness Center Samsunn - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Weißpriach Tourist Office - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Mauterndorf Castle - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Fanningberg - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Grosseck Cable Car - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Moosham Castle - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Salzburger Lungau Biosphere Park - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Golf Club Lungau - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Speiereck Ski Lift - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Finstergruen Castle - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Ramingstein Silver Mine - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Katschberg Pass - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
Katschhausen - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Gruenwaldkopf Cable Car - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
- This property is managed by a professional host
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Cashless payment methods are available for all transactions.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901